Start your career at Upright Security today.
Open Position: Account Manager
Looking for an account manager with a talent for sales, a need for versatility and a desire to grow. ?
The things you do
You know that sales is much more than just chatting up people and cashing checks. No, you are all about valuable customer loyalty, attentive listening and proposing appropriate solutions.
That’s why our customers trust you blindly, because they know you understand them like no one does. Do they need a renewal? An additional solution? Or maybe another product? You guide them through all the possibilities and pricings within the Cyber Security world. You are the got-to-person for questions and yes, sometimes complaints. No panic, you’ll figure this out!
“Sales hunting” is not your cup of tea. You’d rather find your prospects in a sustainable and personal way. You spot opportunities in the market, in your environment, through other connections or simply at our current customers. Together with our partners and coordinators you operate in tandem, so smoothly you could finish the Tour de France in no time.
You have a unique position: you are the first official account manager for Upright Security. No man – or woman – has been here before. We trust you to extend the position (and our company) and to grow together with our customers. You’ll have our managing partners as back-up, as they are currently taking on the tasks. Because despite your freedom, we will not let you fly without a safety net 😉
This versatile and challenging job comes with a lot of responsibilities. If you’re thinking “Nice, bring it on”, then we need you!
The person you are
- You’re kind of a chatterbox, but listening is your real superpower. Secretly, you’d rather understand what our customers need and help them get it, than actually selling something.
- After 1-2 years of experience you’ve already earned your stripes as a sales or account manager. You build and maintain customer relationships and follow-up of projects on automatic pilot.
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn and hands-on: we know it’s a cliché, but yes, we are looking for it anyway!
- You love a challenge and you’re proactive enough to handle all kinds of situations: let’s roll up those sleeves and get to it!
- With a clear approach and result in mind, you plan and work independently.
- Experience in the IT and / or security field is not necessary, but it’s a bonus. What we do expect, is a burning interest in the field. Because a good account manager is one who is up to date.
- You’re a wizard with numbers (but you’ll explain the trick afterwards ?) and your administration is as clear as a librarian’s file.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in communication, marketing, economics or IT.
- You are bilingual Dutch – English, you get bonus points for French.
What you can expect
Teamwork makes the dream work
You will end up in a super cool, dynamic and energetic team – what else?
Our consultants are passionate about everything that has to do with identity, access and cloud security management. They are eager to share their knowledge with each other and the rest of the team on a regular basis.
Working and learning together is our key to success – our strong business growth proves that this formula works. In a COVID-19 era, that is an extra challenge, which is why we sometimes meet at our corona-proof office with anyone who wants to. Obviously, working from home remains to be the standard and we provide everything that is needed.
Show me the money
You will receive a fixed competitive salary, in addition to a variable salary and extralegal advantages such as group and hospital insurance, internet and meal cost, a company car with fuel card and the necessary devices for your work. There is also a training budget provided which you can use – in agreement – for your personal development plan.
Because Upright Security is part of Cronos Groep, you also profit from extra annual events (skydiving, shortski, Sinterklaas party, …) and countless extra discounts from partners.
Ready to join our dynamic team? Apply now!
Join us at UPRIGHT
Do you have a passion for security and want to become an Identity & Access Management Specialist?
Or are you already an IAM Consultant and looking to enforce our team? Let us know! Join a dynamic team of IAM consultants who provide solutions based on Okta and Sailpoint! We are continuously searching for motivated, enthusiastic new colleagues!
As Upright is part of the Cronos group, we are one of the top employers in Belgium. Before you know you are skydiving at one of our team events or skiing during our annual company short-ski! Off course, this is nothing compared with the thrill of a successfully delivered IAM project!